Committee on Economy of the Volgograd region Administration is an executive body of the Volgograd region.
The Committee is authorized to perform the following functions:
- pursue state policy in the sphere of analysis and prognosis of the social and economic development of the Volgograd region;
- place orders of the public sector;
- coordinate foreign economy and international links of the enterprises on the territory of the Volgograd region;
- control and develop inter-regional cooperation in the Volgograd region;
- organize and coordinate mobilization preparation of the Volgograd region economy.
Alexander Sergeevich Plotnikov – Chairman of the Committee on Economy of the Volgograd region Administration, Deputy Head of the Volgograd region Administration.
Address: 15, Novorossiyskaya St., 400131, Volgograd
Telephone: (8442) 55-23-00
Fax: (8442) 55-24-00
Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (Employers) /RSPP/ is an all-Russian independent non-governmental organization, representing the interests of the business. RSPP is aimed at consolidation of Russian Industrialists’ and Entrepreneurs’ efforts, improvement of conditions for business, promotion of Russian business in the country and abroad, assistance in economy modernization.
September 21, 2004 the foundation committee established the Regional Union of Employers (non-commercial organization) under the name «Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Volgograd region».
The new organization was registered on October 11, 2004. Nikolay Kirillovich Maksjuta was elected for the position of the Union’s chairman. According to the resolution of the RSPP Administrative Body №БП-9/10 from 23.09.2004 the Regional Union of the Employers (non-commercial organization) «Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Volgograd region» has all the rights of a RSPP regional sub-division.
Victor Alexandrovich Fokin – Executive Director of the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of the Volgograd region.
Telephone: (8442) 38-42-08.